Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 50154: /trunk/ /trunk/ui/cli/: tap-a

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 16:48:50 -0700
On Jun 25, 2013, at 3:02 PM, morriss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=50154
>
> User: morriss
> Date: 2013/06/25 03:02 PM
>
> Log:
> Move a couple of time-related modules into wsutil.

timestats.c is more than just time-related, it's also libwireshark-related:

$ egrep packet_info wsutil/timestats.[ch]
wsutil/timestats.c:time_stat_update(timestat_t *stats, const nstime_t *delta, packet_info *pinfo)
wsutil/timestats.h:#include "epan/packet_info.h"
wsutil/timestats.h:WS_DLL_PUBLIC void time_stat_update(timestat_t *stats, const nstime_t *delta, packet_info *pinfo);

so perhaps it belongs in libwireshark, instead.