Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 49427: /trunk/doc/ /trunk/doc/: capi

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 16:32:13 +0200
On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 02:21:08AM +0000, cmaynard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=49427
>
> User: cmaynard
> Date: 2013/05/19 07:21 PM
>
> Log:
>  If tcpdump doesn't exist, why refer to it?  Omit this confusing phrase.
>
> Directory: /trunk/doc/
>   Changes    Path                      Action
>   +1 -1      capinfos.pod              Modified
>   +1 -1      dumpcap.pod               Modified
>   +1 -1      editcap.pod               Modified
>   +1 -1      mergecap.pod              Modified
>   +1 -1      rawshark.pod              Modified
>   +1 -1      reordercap.pod            Modified
>   +1 -1      text2pcap.pod             Modified
>   +1 -1      tshark.pod                Modified
>   +1 -1      wireshark.pod.template    Modified

| SEE ALSO	 =head1 SEE ALSO
|
| pcap(3), wireshark(1), mergecap(1), editcap(1), tshark(1), dumpcap(1), pcap-filter(7) or tcpdump(8) if it doesn't exist

This is from the times when pcap-filter was not a standalone manpage, or to
be more precise from the time when I made pcap-filter a separate manpage
that is part of libpcap instead of tcpdump.
For those using an old version of libpcap I added that option. If you remote
that phrase, maybe also remote the " or tcpdump(8)" as well?

Ciao
     Jörg