Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 49410: /trunk/asn1/ /trunk/asn1/: CM

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 16:21:55 +0200
On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 05:48:51PM +0000, pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=49410
>
> User: pascal
> Date: 2013/05/18 10:48 AM
>
> Log:
>  Revert r49406: it's not ready for prime time yet
>
> Directory: /trunk/asn1/
>   Changes    Path              Action
>   +2 -1      CMakeLists.txt    Modified
>   +1 -1      Makefile.am       Modified

Why did you revert this? This will not replace epan/packet-kerberos.[hc]
unless someone type make in asn1/ or asn1/kerberos/ *and* commits the
changes files epan/dissectors/. With this change it is just easier for
the people who work on this or would like to test the changes on some
of their data in their private repo.

Ciao
    jörg