Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Bluetooth coloring rules

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 15:18:39 -0700
Would it be useful to allow multiple sets of coloring rules, not associated with a profile, and to have profiles support having more than one set of coloring rules associated with them, evaluated in the order in which they're listed?  We could then ship a simple "starter" set and include various "add-ons", and let the user choose which sets they want.