Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] need some more information on bug 8454

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 17:52:04 -0400
On 05/01/13 14:44, Subh. Singh wrote:
Hi Jeff,

I am debugging Wireshark using glibtool  ( using OS X 10.8 ) .

I tried to print the log using following ways :
+ printf(" my method is called ");
+ g_print("my method is called ");
+ g_warning("my method is called ");

but none of them worked for me.

All of those should cause Wireshark to print something to stdout/stderr. Are you running Wireshark from a shell prompt or from a file manager (or something like it)?

Sorry for previous blank link.
Please see following log : http://pastebin.com/Gasw5WS7

OK, so those warnings look like they're because you're linking against a libgcrypt built from source but not yet installed. Since you're not working on decryption stuff, I'd say just ignore it. Or stop using the library altogether. Installing libgcrypt and linking against the installed version might also work.