Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 43413: /trunk/ui/gtk/ /trunk/ui/gtk/

From: Anders Broman <a.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 20:54:09 +0200
Joerg Mayer skrev 2012-06-20 20:26:
On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 05:35:38PM +0000, etxrab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=43413

User: etxrab
Date: 2012/06/20 10:35 AM

Log:
  #if 0 out code to make it build in it's current state

Directory: /trunk/ui/gtk/
   Changes    Path                    Action
   +3 -2      main_80211_toolbar.c    Modified
This of course caused another build failure (with warnings as errors)
due to now unused parameters.
Wouldn't it make more sense to comment the code back in
and add the changes to capture_sync.[hc] instead, thus avoiding the
missing function.
Sure, feel free to do so after all its a collaborate project. I misjudged the time I could spend on it and made a hasty fix. The alternative is to remove it from the makefile for the time being.
ciao
  Jörg