Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] r42853: Add a null check to fix Coverity CID 280210 (packet-

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 10:52:22 -0700
On 5/28/12 10:06 AM, Christopher Maynard wrote:
> Jakub Zawadzki <darkjames-ws@...> writes:
>
>> Can someone look at r42853[1]?
>> I don't have access to coverity scans, and I really don't know what
>> CID 280210 means,
>> but this commit looks strange for me.
>
> You should be able to get access if you want it.  Here's the relevant question
> in their FAQ regarding accounts:
> http://scan.coverity.com/developers-faq.html#get-account.  When I got access, I
> just sent a request to Coverity, but maybe now Gerald has to approve?  Or maybe
> Gerald did approve and I just didn't realize it.

After Coverity's recent update it is now up to each project to add
users. If anyone would like access please contact me directly with your
preferred username and email address.

--
Join us for Sharkfest ’12! · Wireshark® Developer and User Conference
Berkeley, CA, June 24-27 · sharkfest.wireshark.org