Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] r42853: Add a null check to fix Coverity CID 280210 (packet-jxta

From: Jakub Zawadzki <darkjames-ws@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 12:17:40 +0200
Hi,

Can someone look at r42853[1]?
I don't have access to coverity scans, and I really don't know what CID 280210 means,
but this commit looks strange for me.

get_tpt_conversation(pinfo, TRUE); always returns some not-null pointer,
which results in dead code after patch.

And it still pass tpt_conversation to conversation_get_proto_data,
which would sigsegv with NULL conversation.

Maybe CID 280210 is about 'tpt_conv_data' variable?

[1] http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/trunk/epan/dissectors/packet-jxta.c?r1=42853&r2=42852&pathrev=42853