Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Capturing CAN packets

From: Joakim Wiberg <jow@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 09:52:23 +0000
Seems like the DTLs are exactly what I was looking for, didn't know about that until now.

The information that I will sending could me made identical to SocketCAN. Would it be ok to reuse the same DTL as SocketCAN? Doing this I would only need to write a dissector for the higher layer protocol and hook it to SocketCAN in a similar way as CANopen.

Thanks,
Joakim