Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Win32 Buildbot failing with "Capture 10 packets" Failed! exi

From: "Graham Bloice" <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 10:14:30 -0000

This feature is known as "Just-In-Time" debugging, and I don't think it's
available for Express editions.  See
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/5hs4b7a6.aspx for more details.

I use a (very old) utility from John Robbins and his book "Debugging
Applications for .Net and Windows" called DbgChooser.  The utility installs
itself as the Just-InTime debugger and allows you to choose which debugger
to run.  I have no idea if it can be modified to call the Express debugger,
but it can certainly call WinDbg which is also free.

The utility can be found in the code archive from the book available at:
http://examples.oreilly.com/9780735615366/