Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Win32 Buildbot failing with "Capture 10 packets" Failed! exi

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 22:39:41 -0400
On 03/09/2012 02:30 PM, Guy Harris wrote:
In the buildbot, it's also getting

(wireshark.exe:3500): Gtk-WARNING **: ToolsMenu|_Tools: missing action ToolsMenu|_Tools

(wireshark.exe:3500): Gtk-WARNING **: ToolsMenu|_Tools: missing action ToolsMenu|_Tools

and if I copy all the .lua files from epan/wslua into the plugins directory and run from the command line, I get similar warnings:

(wireshark:54301): Gtk-WARNING **: StatisticsMenu|Statistics: missing action StatisticsMenu|Statistics

(wireshark:54301): Gtk-WARNING **: StatisticsMenu|Statistics: missing action StatisticsMenu|Statistics

Is the Lua menu stuff not working with the new menu code?

No, it wasn't. It should be fixed in r41591, though it seems like there should be a better way of handling it.

(r39410/bug 6405 was the initial attempt to get that working; I'm not sure why it stopped working.)