Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Conference room before FOSDEM

From: Sébastien Tandel <sebastien.tandel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 10:03:08 -0200
Hi all,

I'm really sad I won't be able to participate with you of this meetup.

BUT since Belgium is THE best place on earth to drink some beers, what I can do, is to share with you THE best place to drink them : http://www.deliriumcafe.be/

There are more than 2000 beers there. Don't miss that place. It's close to "Grand Place" (or "Grote Markt" for some of you ;))

and for the bounty, in front of that "café", there is "Jeanneke Pis". Turists from all over the world go visit "Manneken Pis" but they miss this girly counterpart. There you'll see her. :)

Hope you'll have a good trip in my beloved city and have a lot of fun !

Also, If some of you could wend me some chocolate, I would appreciate ... haha :)
OK, OK, just sharing some photos will do ;)

Regards,
Sebastien

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 09:20, Sake Blok <sake@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 21 jan 2012, at 11:53, Martin Kaiser wrote:

> Hi Gerald,
>
> Thus wrote Gerald Combs (gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx):
>
>> Can any developer who is attending FOSDEM *and* would like to meet at
>> the hotel on Friday the 3rd send me an email? I'm working on booking a
>> conference room for the day and need to size the room accordingly.
>
> you can count me in, I'll be there on the 3rd.

+1 for me :-)

Sake