Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Conference room before FOSDEM

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 10:28:51 +0100

Sébastien, you're a connoisseur. ;)
I so wanted to be there too, but I can't. :/

Thanks,
Jaap

On 2012-01-22 13:03, Sébastien Tandel wrote:

Hi all,

I'm really sad I won't be able to participate with you of this meetup. BUT since Belgium is THE best place on earth to drink some beers, what I
can do, is to share with you THE best place to drink them :
http://www.deliriumcafe.be/ [6]
There are more than 2000 beers there. Don't miss that place. It's close
to "Grand Place [7]" (or "Grote Markt" for some of you ;))
and for the bounty, in front of that "café", there is "Jeanneke Pis
[8]". Turists from all over the world go visit "Manneken Pis [9]" but
they miss this girly counterpart. There you'll see her. :)

Hope you'll have a good trip in my beloved city and have a lot of fun ! Also, If some of you could wend me some chocolate, I would appreciate ...
haha :)
OK, OK, just sharing some photos will do ;)
Regards,
Sebastien

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 09:20, Sake Blok <sake@xxxxxxxxxx [10]> wrote:

On 21 jan 2012, at 11:53, Martin Kaiser wrote:

> Hi Gerald,
>
> Thus wrote Gerald Combs (gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [1]):
>
>> Can any developer who is attending FOSDEM *and* would like to meet
at
>> the hotel on Friday the 3rd send me an email? I'm working on
booking a
>> conference room for the day and need to size the room accordingly.
>
> you can count me in, I'll be there on the 3rd.

+1 for me :-)

Sake