Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] debuging with MVS 2008

From: Chris Maynard <Chris.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 15:12:47 +0000 (UTC)
Yosi Saggi <yosis@...> writes:

> Any help wil be greatly appreciated

Generally, I just compile Wireshark and then run it directly from the
wireshark-gtk2\ directory then attach to Wireshark from your debugger.  If
you've built your plugin correctly with all the right makefile,etc., changes,
your dll should be copied to the wireshark-gtk2\plugins\ver\ directory
automatically with all the other plugins.