Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] fragment_add_..(), pinfo->src/dst, IP vs. TCP Session
From: David Aggeler <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 21:56:24 +0200
>> A conversation_t has a field named "index", which is a "unique ID
for conversation".  That could be used as the unique ID.
Thank for the hint. I've implemented this and am now merging this index
with the DICOM specific channel number.
>> There's no guarantee that the protocol in question is running atop
TCP, so there won't be anything TCP-specific.
There's a set of functions for dcerpc in reassemble, so a specific set
for session aware protocols (like tcp) would not be that wrong.