Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Creating a Wireshark installer with my dissector in it

From: Brian Oleksa <oleksab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 15:37:18 -0400
Martin

I was able to configure a couple of things to move forward...but I get the following error....and it does not tell me
where the error is at.

make rpm-package

error: line 8: Illegal char '-' in version: Version:   1.2.3-SVN-26844
make  ***  [rpm-package] Error 1

Looks pretty easy to fix...but just not sure where to fix it.

Would anybody know what file this is being generated at..??

Thanks,
Brian

Martin Mathieson wrote:
I used it recently with good success.