Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Creating a Wireshark installer with my dissector in it

From: Martin Mathieson <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 10:03:14 +0100
I used it recently with good success.

You may need to set the configure options in packaging/rpm/SPECS/wireshark.spec.in.
Martin

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 11:27 PM, Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Assuming the RPM packaging software is available:
$ make rpm-package

Personally I don't have experience with RPM packaging, so I'm not aware of the
status of RPM support. But there have not been complaints, so I expect it to work.

Thanks,
Jaap