Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 30810: /trunk/ /trunk/gtk/: filter_d

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 13:52:58 -0800
Stig Bjørlykke wrote:
> On 6. nov. 2009, at 21.43, Gerald Combs wrote:
>
>> Do you have a theme applied?
>
> Yes.  I'm using switch2 to select Clearlooks-Quicksilver on OSX, and
> I'm using Human-Clearlooks on Ubuntu 9.10.  Does this themes enable or
> disable the ability to have a background color in the statusbar?

I installed the Clearlooks theme and was able to duplicate the problem.
It looks like the theme draws a pixmap in the background of the
GtkStatusbar widget. After unsuccessfully trying to un-theme the
info_bar widget I ended up using gtk_drag_highlight and
gtk_drag_unhighlight to flash info_bar's border a couple of times.