Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION in 1.2.2

From: "Joshua (Shiwei) Zhao" <swzhao@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 15:02:30 -0800
After I upgrade to 1.2.2, I start to see a lot of message like the
following for 802.11 packets I caputre:

[Dissector bug, protocol IEEE 802.11: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION:
dissector accessed an invalid memory address]
Expert Info (Error/Malformed): STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION: dissector
accessed an invalid memory address
Severity level: Error
Group: Malformed

I haven't seen this when I used 1.0.4. In fact all protocol info I
want had been dissected correctly. But these messages are annoying and
I'm curious why it happens and whether it indicates potential
problems.

Anyone has similar experience?

Thanks,
Joshua