Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 1.2.3 is now available

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 15:02:23 -0700
Ulf Lamping wrote:
> Why not simply say:
>
> Wireshark source code and installation packages are available from:
>
> http://www.wireshark.org/download.html
>

> This way, lot's of mail clients will provide a direct link to click on,
> which would make perfect sense to me here :-)

There is a link in the release notes (docbook/release-notes.xml):

    <para>
      Wireshark source code and installation packages are available from
      the <ulink url="http://www.wireshark.org/download.html";>download
      page</ulink> on the main web site.
    </para>

This disappears when you convert it to plain text. I'll change the text
to use the URL.