Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 1.2.3 is now available

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 22:49:34 +0100
Gerald Combs schrieb:
Getting Wireshark

   Wireshark source code and installation packages are available from
   the download page on the main web site.

Hi!

Why not simply say:

Wireshark source code and installation packages are available from:

http://www.wireshark.org/download.html

This way, lot's of mail clients will provide a direct link to click on, which would make perfect sense to me here :-)

Regards, ULFL