Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] CRC32 functions

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 10:29:22 -0400
Gregory Seidman wrote:
Is there a good reason why the functions in epan/crc32.c aren't listed in
epan/libwireshark.def? I'm developing dissector plugins under Windows and I
need a CRC32 routine. I can change epan/libwireshark.def locally for my own
builds, but I'm not sure whether the plugin will be able to load and link
properly on an unmodified build of Wireshark.

Generally the only reason functions aren't in the .def file is because no one has used or requested them to be there. I added the CRC32 functions in rev 30401.