Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] CRC32 functions

From: Gregory Seidman <gsslist+wireshark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 08:35:43 -0400
Is there a good reason why the functions in epan/crc32.c aren't listed in
epan/libwireshark.def? I'm developing dissector plugins under Windows and I
need a CRC32 routine. I can change epan/libwireshark.def locally for my own
builds, but I'm not sure whether the plugin will be able to load and link
properly on an unmodified build of Wireshark.

--Greg