Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to view stdout after launching wireshark GUI?

Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 10:58:45 -0400

As I try to debug my Lua issues, it would be really helpful if I could view stdout while running the wireshark GUI.  Then I can print debug info with a simple printf instead of having to add gratuitous items to the display tree.

I thought all I would need to do is run wireshark from the command line, but as soon as the GUI window opens the command line prompt returns immediately.  Is there a way to keep it from doing that, so that stdout comes out in the command window?

Thanks,
b.