Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Win64 build changes

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 15:13:40 -0700
In order to fix a problem we're having with Lua on Win64 I've changed
the build environment to use vcredist_x64 to install the CRT
redistributable files instead of trying to do it ourselves. If you're
building for 64-bit Windows you must now download the Microsoft Visual
C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64) from

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=bd2a6171-e2d6-4230-b809-9a8d7548c1b6&displaylang=en

and place it in c:\wireshark-win64-libs (or wherever your 64-bit
libraries might reside).