Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] How to view stdout after launching wireshark GUI?

From: philippe alarcon <philippe.alarcon@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 17:18:49 +0200
Hello,

In order to debug, you can open a window
and print in that window any information
that may help to debug (variables, ...).
An example :

      local w = TextWindow.new("Debug dissector")
      local counter = 0
      w:append("\n\nValue of counter : ", .. string.format(counter))

I hope this will help you.

Regards
Philippe