Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Unable to Compile Wireshark from SVN on Fedora 11

From: Tyson Key <tyson.key@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 14:35:57 +0100
Hi Bill,
On another note, I've discovered an unrelated issue when trying to
build an RPM from an SVN snapshot - during RPM creation, the rpmbuild
tool chokes on the hyphens in the version information, as written in
the .spec file. I'm unsure of the best way to fix that, though, short
of changing the version scheme slightly, or fixing rpmbuild itself.

Tyson.