Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Unable to Compile Wireshark from SVN on Fedora 11

From: Tyson Key <tyson.key@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 21:40:42 +0100
Hi, Bill.
Thanks for the tips on the compilation control flags, I'll give them a
go, and see what happens. I usually stick with whatever default
optimisations a "./configure" run would utilise, so I'm unaware of
anything that could adversely affect compilation.

As for the source code itself, my C knowledge isn't all that great, so
I have no idea about where I should begin, as far as fixing the
defective code goes.

Tyson.