Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Add the next Tvb packet to current tvb before dissecting

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 13:19:50 -0600

On Aug 14, 2009, at 6:40 AM, Clifford Sibanda wrote:

Now I just need to figure out how to get my columns info and my protocol tree to reappear because now all I get is my packet in the TCP protocol tree and column information indicating that it is a TCP reassembled packet.

That is normal. The information from your packet should show up on the last reassembled segment though.

Steve