Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Add the next Tvb packet to current tvb before dissecting

From: Clifford Sibanda <cclsibanda@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 23:42:36 -0700 (PDT)
 Thank you Olivier for responding

The reason why I attempted to do the reassemble the long way wa because using the tcp_dissect_pdus I get the following errors

:647:error: invalid storage class for function 'dissect_l2i_message'
for this line
static void dissect_l2i_message(tvbuff_t *tvb, packet_info *pinfo, proto_tree *tree)
{

and same error for this line
:652: error: invalid storage class for function 'get_l2i_message_len'
for this line
static guint get_l2i_message_len(packet_info *pinfo, tvbuff_t *tvb, int offset)
{

also
a warning

:651: warning: unused parameter 'pinfo'

for the same line
static guint get_l2i_message_len(packet_info *pinfo, tvbuff_t *tvb, int offset)
{

I'm not sure what it is that I'm doing wrong here

I have taken note of void assignment by next_tvb=
And i have removed it but I suppose if I can get the tcp_dissect_pdus to work for me the better because my protocol is running atop tcp.

Regards

Clifford