Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] versioninfo error
From: Jaap Keuter <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 15:02:28 +0200
Hi,

Show us your devudp.rc.in file

Thanx,
Jaap

Sent from my iPhone

On 11 aug 2009, at 11:33, Devlina <[email protected]> wrote:

I have written a simple dissector to begin with in wireshark. After
distclean step when i m typing the command "nmake -f Makefile.nmake
all" it is giving the following error
devudp.rc(5) : error RC2167 : unrecognized VERSIONINFO field;  BEGIN
or comma ex
pected
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\BIN\r
c.EXE"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.

As a beginner I dont have much knowledge about dissectors. what causes this problem and what i have to do here?? please help