Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] versioninfo error

From: Devlina <devlinahello2@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 10:42:31 +0530
I have tried this out the version error is gone but a new error appeared :

packet-xxx.c
plugin.c
_MS_CM_SVCE_RV EiRs :i1s4:0104 0b0u tb urte qrueiqrueidr eids :i1s5:0105
00D
:\svn\wireshark\config.h(299) : fatal error C1189: #error :  Your MSVC_VARIANT s
etting in config.nmake doesn't match the MS compiler version!
D:\svn\wireshark\config.h(299) : fatal error C1189: #error :  Your MSVC_VARIANT
setting in config.nmake doesn't match the MS compiler version!
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\BIN\c
l.EXE"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.