Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 28794: /trunk/gtk/ /trunk/gtk/: Make

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 12:19:42 -0700

On Jun 22, 2009, at 12:03 PM, Ulf Lamping wrote:

Reading this, I'm unconvinced that you even understand the problem I
tried to solve.

If the problem was that the names of source files made it harder to find the source code for particular parts of the UI, then your attempt at a solution failed, at least in part, as it made the problem worse in at least one case, as it was not at all obvious to me that the pop- up menu code would be found in a file named "main_menu.c", as that name suggested to me that it contained code for the main menu - i.e., the code for the menus you get from the menubar.