Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 1.2.0pre1: wireshark -r <pcapfile> now outputs "dumpca

From: Reinhard Speyerer <rspmn@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 21:48:26 +0200
When trying out Wireshark 1.2.0pre1 I noticed that wireshark -r <pcapfile>
now outputs "dumpcap: There are no interfaces on which a capture can be done"
when started on Linux as a non-root user. This does not happen with
Wireshark 1.0.x.

Would it be possible to suppress this message for the final 1.2.0 release
(e.g. by having dumpcap -D -M simply return an empty list) to match the
Wireshark 1.0.x behaviour?

Regards,
Reinhard