Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] On Copy as Filter

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 11:02:20 +0200
Hi list,

Looking at bug 3489 (which need to be solved in 1.0.9) and the history of the "Copy as Filter" feature, with complaints on memory usage, I wonder if we need to make this an optional feature. Optional in that it can be selected in the user preferences if this features is to be available, hence increase the memory footprint. Should this be done in time for 1.2.0?

Thanx,
Jaap