Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] XML Parser

From: "Matt Poduska" <mpoduska.intermec@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 09:41:33 -0500
Title: XML Parser

I'm looking to add support for loading vendor extension information into the LLRP protocol dissector (submitted, but not yet accepted). The vendor extension files are XML formatted, and define the structure and content of extensions to the LLRP protocol. The vendor extension XML files would be read when the dissector is initialized, and would produce structures (in memory) that would be used to dissect the protocol extensions.

Is there an XML parsing library available to my dissector?

Thanks,

Matt Poduska
Software Engineer, RFID Systems
Intermec