Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] XML Parser

From: "Abhik Sarkar" <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 08:53:59 +0400
I needed something similar for feature I have been working on for the
SMPP dissector. I could not (when I started working on this) find any
ready-made XML parser library in the WS tool chain. So, I have
shamelessly copied LEGO's good work on the Diamater Diameter
dictionary support (which us also based on XML files). It was a bit
tough for me (because I have never worked with Lex before), but it was
a good learning experience. There is also the XML dissector which (if
I remember correctly) uses the lemon parser generator.

HTH
Abhik.