Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Need help on wireshark plugin library path setting and open

From: yenan <yen2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 02:34:27 +0000
Hi, Jaap:
Thank you very much! I already searched the configure options, there is a --with-plugin[=DIR] option, but same as --prefix option, it will look for an absolute path, is it possible set it to a relative path? like anything similar to ../../PLUNIN_DIR ?

Thank you millions!  Very appreciate your help and time!
Nan