Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Need help on wireshark plugin library path setting and open (on

From: yenan <yen2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 16:26:36 +0000
Hi, folks, need help here!

I am tasked to integrate tshark to hardware, therefore we can capture and debug packets internally. We build tshark as a 3rd party tool through image combined with other tools, when installing  this image to hardware, a path like $IMAGE will add in front of wireshark absolute path by image configure default, say: $(IMAGE)/Wireshark..
As I know, wireshark always look for absoulte path, not relative path, to link libraries, therefore, eventhough the plugin libraries are prefectly build, I can easily find all the .so, .la libraries, but tshark just won't load them..I guess it's due to the absoulte path is changed, because a $(IMAGE) is added to the wireshark absoulte path.. Anyone have met simliar problem, is there any way to test the plugin libraries for tshark, and any way I can set the plugins path as relative path?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much!
Nan

锟斤拷锟竭硷拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷 锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟介!