Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] What's the versions of GTK and GLib we're expecting as a min

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 02:16:51 +0200
Stephen Fisher schrieb:
On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 12:29:50AM +0200, Ulf Lamping wrote:
What's the current version we require for the developer (latest) trunk:
On Unix, the configure script enforces the following minimum version numbers:
On Windows, we ship our own GTK/GLib together with WS, which is far beyond 2.4 already (2.12/2.16 or so).

So 2.4/2.4 is the current minimum for our code.

Thanks for pointing it out!

Regards, ULFL