Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] New Wireshark welcome page!
From: Ulf Lamping <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 20:49:22 +0200
Stig Bjørlykke schrieb:
When starting a capture with a file loaded, or restarting a running capture, we always get the welcome page in a split second after the current file is closed and before the new capture starts.
Maybe we should have the old empty page in this situations?
We could do so.

But: We currently have no such state "empty, but do not show the welcome page", so this would complicate the code.
As I currently don't really know how the main window will/should look
like in the future, I would hesitate to implement a - potentially
temporary - solution for this now.
Regards, ULFL