Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 25011: /trunk/gtk/ /trunk/gtk/: main

From: Michael Tüxen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 21:08:56 +0200
Hi Ulf,

comments in-line.

Best regards
Michael
On Apr 19, 2008, at 6:51 PM, Ulf Lamping wrote:

tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi? view=rev&revision=25011

User: tuexen
Date: 2008/04/14 01:51 AM

Log:
#ifdef HAVE_LUA_5_1 the handling of REGISTER_TOOLS_GROUP_NONE

Does this make a lot of sense, as the Tools top menu is now permanently
existing?
No sure... If I remember right, REGISTER_TOOLS_GROUP_NONE was only
defined when HAVE_LUA_5_1 was defined, but I'm not sure.

Basically, the code in the svn repository did not compile.

However, now I find no occurrence of REGISTER_TOOLS_GROUP_NONE in the code
anymore.

There's no reason I see to limit the Tools menu only to built in stuff -
especially not the tools menu ... ;-)
It was just to get things compiling. And I thought that this was the right fix.

Regards, ULFL