Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 25062: /trunk/gtk/ /trunk/gtk/: dlg_
From: Ulf Lamping <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 10:39:55 +0200
Stig Bjørlykke schrieb:
2008/4/16, Ulf Lamping <[email protected]>:
 P.S: There's also some strange words in your button labels "Hjelp", but
 there's not a lot I can do about it ;-)))
Is it possible to disable locale in wireshark?  Most text in wireshark
is english, so it doesn't make so much sense having the button texts
in a local language.
Not to my GTK+ knowledge. There is some (GTK unrelated) locale based code in gtk/main.c, but I don't know what happens all around WS when you switch that off.
The same problem here for my german Wireshark, so it would make sense
for me as well.
Regards, ULFL