Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] New Wireshark welcome page!

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 10:35:34 +0200
Guy Harris schrieb:
Stig Bjørlykke wrote:
On startup I get this warning:
(wireshark:26750): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_container_foreach: assertion
`GTK_IS_CONTAINER (container)' failed
That appears to be happening in the gtk_container_foreach() call in clear_menu_recent_capture_file_cmd_cb(). I haven't yet figured out why the widget isn't considered a container.
Interestingly, even after experimenting a bit I just don't get that warning on XP.

Could someone that get's the warning have a closer look?

Regards, ULFL