Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 25062: /trunk/gtk/ /trunk/gtk/: dlg_

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 10:08:57 +0200
Stig Bjï¿œrlykke schrieb:
2008/4/16, ulfl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <ulfl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
  special handling for the dialog boxes Copy buttons, as the behaviour is more like an auxiliary button (like Help), than one of the "action" buttons as "Ok" (as e.g. Ok will close the dialog).

  To make this more clear put the Copy button to the left of the button row ...

I get no space between the buttons on the left.  Have a look at the
attached picture.

Fixed!

Regards, ULFL

P.S: There's also some strange words in your button labels "Hjelp", but there's not a lot I can do about it ;-)))