Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] OS X buildbot still doing two compiles?

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 22:31:20 -0600
Is the OS X buildbot still compiling two times per build - one for GTK2
and the other for GTK1 (as I understand was set up recently).  It looks
like this is the case from the buildbot trunk page.  Since GTK1 is gone
from the Unix builds, --disable-gtk2 will simply be ignored by the
configure script and build with GTK2 again.

Steve