Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] OS X buildbot still doing two compiles?

From: Michael Tüxen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 19:59:47 +0200
Hi Steve,

one run is --without-pcap. So I guess that is the difference between them.
The --disable-gtk2 could be removed, since it will be ignored.

Best regards
Michael

On Apr 12, 2008, at 6:31 AM, Stephen Fisher wrote:
Is the OS X buildbot still compiling two times per build - one for GTK2 and the other for GTK1 (as I understand was set up recently). It looks like this is the case from the buildbot trunk page. Since GTK1 is gone
from the Unix builds, --disable-gtk2 will simply be ignored by the
configure script and build with GTK2 again.

Steve