Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Capturing on multiple interfaces [FEATURE REQUEST]

From: Lars Friedrichs <larsfriedrichs@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 13:18:51 +0100
I see a new feature request here.
It is a pain in the a** to capture on constantly state changing
interfaces like ppp if something is wrong. And that is the point when I
usually use wireshark, tracing problems.
Maybe it would be possible to make wireshark capture on a not active
(not linked) interface (by waiting until it gets active) and make it not
throw an error when the interface goes down but again wait till it is up
and keep on capturing.
I did not look into the source to see if this is even remotely possible...