Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] PDML export on big capture files

From: "Edouard Funke" <korlaz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 12:31:50 +0100
Thanks for all the information, i will try these options and see if
there is no more memory problem.

For now our plugins do not use reassembly but it is feature that we
might want to implement soon. We might face the same problems then, a
quick fix would be to split capture files but as we are trying to
"follow" streams it is still a problem.