Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Including new dissector to wireshark development branch
From: Ulf Lamping <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 11:23:03 +0100
[email protected] schrieb:
Hello,

I’ve written a dissector for a special analyzer protocol we have developed here in my company.
I’d like to ask if it’s possible to include this dissector into the
Wireshark development branch.
If you’re ok with including our dissector, maybe it would be the best
if you can create a path /plugins/hilscher (name of our dissector),
and I will get SVN access to this path, so we will be able to maintain
the dissector by our own and the other developers don’t need to worry
about our dissector.
If you like to see the dissector’s source in advance I can send it to
the mailing list if you like.
Hi!

See http://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsdg_html/#ChSrcSend for details how to send patches ...
Regards, ULFL